When you get in touch with us, either via email or the Dunera website or associated channels, we may automatically record your information and may use the email you provided to further communicate with you or send you updates about the platform. We will never sell or rent your personal information and any personally identifying information will only be made available to Dunera employees or if required by law to disclose information. Your use of our site grants us the right to use your information as supplied by you on the platform for the purposes of Dunera operating as a marketplace. You may withdraw your profile at any time, at which case we will archive your member information for a period of 2 years unless expressively requested by you to delete the profile data prior. The purpose of archiving such data is to allow the user to easily access their previous history on the platform should they choose to reactivate their account.
If you are a recipient of our newsletter we will send you up to two emails each week to keep you up to date with the activity here at Dunera. You are free to unsubscribe at any time from this, either by using the link at the bottom of the newsletter or emailing us directly. We will take all reasonable measures to protect your information, however we collate all data for the purpose of enhancing your experience and understanding our market.
Dunera collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers often make available. Our only reason for collecting such information is to better understand our user’s needs and to ensure we are providing relevant platform functionalities and content to better enhance your experience with Dunera. We may also collect potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses but we will not sell, rent or use this information in any way other than stated in this policy.
By using this site and providing personal information you consent to us to use the information in the following ways:
- to communicate and interact with you and personalise your experience;
- to provide you with updates about Dunera and approved content;
- to provide you with any marketing material we may believe you may be interested in;
- to inform you of promotions or advertising on behalf of Dunera and/or selected third parties;
- to investigate, should we suspect or receive information that you have breached any of the Dunera terms and conditions;
- to verify your identity and personal information as required or permitted by any law (including the Privacy Act and Fairwork information statements);
- to manage and administer the Dunera site.
Whenever possible, we will provide you with access to your personal information to ensure that it is accurate, complete and up-to-date. We use web browser cookies on this website. Cookies are small pieces of information we store on your computer. However, these cookies do not contain information by which we can identify you. If you would like to disable or control cookies then you can do so through a preference on your web browser.
Conditions of use
Welcome to Dunera, which includes Dunera.com.au and other websites or pages under the Dunera brand that are owned or operated by Emanuel Synagogue. (“we”, “our” or “us”).
Your access to and use of the Dunera website and the services available through the website are subject to:
- Our Privacy Statement and these terms;
- Copyright and Trade Mark Notice;
- Service agreement;
- Any other terms, conditions, notices or disclaimers displayed on individual pages of the Dunera website,
- Use of The Dunera website only for intended use; and
- Not use the website in a way that causes us loss or damage in any way.
We take pride in our work and always use reasonable care and skill in providing our website. However, we cannot promise that the Dunera site will be continuously available or virus/fault free. We do not represent or warrant that the content on the Dunera website (including third party content, members portfolios and activities) is accurate, reliable, suitable, complete or of a particular quality.
You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and connect with either contractors or readers through our site, Dunera is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to the placements.
Dunera reserves the right to block or remove communications, activity postings, member profiles or materials at any time at our sole discretion and as we deem fit.
Dunera reserves the right to remove users and reader profiles if they break the terms of usage in particular but not limited to:
- Use of offensive language or content including harassing others
- Advertising third party services or recruitment opportunities unless agreed to in writing by the Dunera
- Abuse of the service provided by Dunera
Your activity on Dunera must not;
- be illegal or unlawful or cause a breach of law, code or an instrument which governs your conduct and/or our conduct;
- be pornographic, sexually explicit, violent or obscene;
- request personal information from a person who is under 18 years of age;
- racist or hateful or promote racism or hatred towards another person or group of persons;
- be threatening, abusive or harassing of another person or group of persons;
- infringe any person’s intellectual property rights, including copyright or trade mark rights;
- be malicious, defamatory or vilify;
- be misleading or deceptive;
- adversely affect or prejudice our reputation or brand;
- transmit malware, viruses or other harmful computer code; or
- send a commercial advertisement, an affiliate link or constitute any other form of solicitation to users of the service to buy or sell goods or services.
or individual offering a temporary role before formalising any transaction.
Third Party Content
Much of the content provided via Dunera (including via hyperlink) relates to third party content, services or information (“third party content”). Your use of third party content will be on the terms agreed between you and the relevant third party supplier. You must read all terms and conditions, make your own enquiries with the relevant hirer or readers directly before relying on third party content or entering into a transaction in relation to any and all of the third party content.
Except where expressly provided otherwise in the Conditions, you do not have any right, title or interest in or to any proprietary rights relating to the Dunera concept or brand.
Dunera contains material that is protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Nothing displayed on the Dunera site should be construed as granting any right of use in relation to any logo, masthead or trade mark displayed on the Dunera site without the express written consent of the relevant owner.
Dunera is dedicated to ensuring any user with disabilities has complete accessibility to the website. We operate in conjunction with The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), which has released a set of guidelines called Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
Dunera understands and is committed to ensuring this site has and is focused on continuous improvement regarding website accessibility and functionality.
While we aim to ensure our website has accessibility features which comply with the W3C guidelines, it will be an ongoing process and there may be functions that do not meet these standards. If you discover such things, please contact us immediately so we are aware. If any links to our articles, third parties or images are broken or not accessible, please also contact us about this.
Dunera strives to ensure all users enjoy Dunera while also ensuring our business does not endure unjustifiable hardships that will affect our delivery or service. This page also includes the appropriate contact information should you wish to discuss any of these issues with us.
We test our sites in the browsers most of our visitors use. The current release for the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines is version 2.0.
This policy is current as of April 2020
Dunera accessibility guide
Dunera has ensured the following features to assist with accessibility of our site:
Enlarge Text or Page
Enlarging the text or page on Dunera is easy if you follow the following commands:
On PCs: Press ‘CTRL’ and ‘+’ keys together to zoom into the page and then ‘CTRL’ and ‘-‘ to zoom out.
On Mac’s press the command key and ‘+’ to zoom in and then the command key + ‘–’ to zoom out.
You are able to use the TAB key on your keyboard once a page has fully loaded. This allows you to view the page and skip to various parts of the page. The keyboard functions will support those who may use assisted devices when viewing the pages on Dunera.
Images that are used on the site are attached with descriptive text to assist those who are using assisted devices. If you discover an image you believe is not accurately described or positioned please contact us.
Dunera has ensured content has headings and a HTML code on our site. This function allows you to use a screen reader and other devices which may assist you in viewing the content.
Feedback and Complaints
If you have any issues accessing our website, or any complaints regarding accessibility and content please do not hesitate to contact us. If your complaint is regarding accessibility, please provide specific examples or links so that we can understand fully the nature of the complaint.